« Home | Andy Rooney - 60 Minutes Correspondent » | First Anniversary » | Here Comes The Rain » | Happy New Year 2007 » | Merry Christmas 2006 » | Relax and Reflect » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | HEAVEN BOUND: A GUIDE FOR TRAVELERS » | T'is The Season To Be Merry » | Hari Raya Festival » 

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 

Knock Knock I am Back

Hi every one! I'm back. I mean I am back at Purplechocolate Musing’s blog. By some popular demand though not from anyone in particular, I have been asked about what happen to this blog. I didn’t actually disappear completely. I was around at my other blogs (check ‘em out).
So, hello again! Here I am if you have been wondering of my whereabout! LOL!
Yes, my last post was in April 2007! Why didn’t I bother to update this blog? Honestly speaking, I am bothered by not blogging because I have much to share with you people out there. Currently, I have been watching the England’s Premiership Soccer Tournament and the match between Manchester City and Manchester United was viewed “live” from a TV screen at a local pub “The Other Office” on Saturday 5th May. Manchester United is one of my favorite teams besides Liverpool and Chelsea, so I would very much want to blog about their matches.

Man! Actually I wish I could at least minimise my postings since it took a lot of my times in the space of my spare times. I used to be a compulsive blogger. Believe me. See! I have 6 blogs to manage (greedy me ..sob.sob..) with one at Yahoo.com and seems that I couldn’t apply the brake to any one of them. I kept postings and postings. Same good ole’ things to do, right?

I must agree with myself that it would be more productive for me to work on my quilts that are stashed up in the cabinets, keep down the weeds in the garden, sort and arrange the stamps and coins collection into their respective albums and keeping everything in and around the house tidy and neat. And that is exactly what I am going to do right after today. Nope, this doesnt mean the postings will stop. From now on, probably I will post one or two articles in a month. Fair enough for me, that is. So people, be happy and I see you at your blogs as and when!

I am always busy; extensively busy for a single woman who is doing her very bests in taking care and running her family! Beautiful blessings for her children from dear God above.
A last note to add, here is wishing all the woman out there A Happy Mother’s Day.

~ My children, we should love people not only with words and talk, but by our actions and true caring.~ 1 John 3:18 NCV

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile