« Home | Happy Mother's Day » | Knock Knock I am Back » | Andy Rooney - 60 Minutes Correspondent » | First Anniversary » | Here Comes The Rain » | Happy New Year 2007 » | Merry Christmas 2006 » | Relax and Reflect » | Happy Thanksgiving! » | HEAVEN BOUND: A GUIDE FOR TRAVELERS » 

Friday, August 31, 2007 

Celebrating 50 Years of Nationhood

Malaysian Flag - Jalur Gemilang


Year 2007 is truly a memorable year to remember!


and

its





Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!



Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile