« Home | Christmas Creed » | The Assumption of Mary » | Happy New Year 2013 » | Merry Christmas 2012 » | Just where have I been? » | Happy Easter 2012 » | Blessed Good Friday 2012 » | Happy Palm Sunday 2012 » | Happy New Year 2012 » | Merry Christmas 2011 » 

Sunday, December 29, 2013 

Where has the month gone?

As we count the days until New Year arrives, we make our lists of "my resolution for the new year". My many to-do lists are a plenty and I am just hoping I can get myself organize and on track.

Year 2013 has its good and bad, be it the world endless political crisis, the unpredictable catastrophes and wraths of Mother Nature, the global warming and the list just go on and on.

My 2013 Year has its up and downs, however I must say, it wasn't anything that I couldn't handle along the way. At the home front, my grand children and my whole family basically are doing well both in terms of health and success in their studies.

As for the patchwork and quilting; alas! This year I hardly touch them and I can see dust slowly accumulating on those heaps of UFOs. :) I promise myself (as often as I did), to at least complete two of the UFOs quilt tops in the next year and finish the rest of the queen-size quilt tops by adding backing to them. I fervently hope I can take some time when I am off from work in the new year to at least do a single step to complete those UFOs. God willing (and I really need His intervention)!

2 Jan 2014 is that start of school term in Malaysia and it is back to the usual routine again. I shall be reporting for duty and also the start of becoming a driver by chauffeuring my grand children to school. All three of them will be studying at the same school and that eases my daily route to and from school.

I also wanted to update my blogs as much as I can, but I didn't quite know what to post sometimes. There are so many stories to write but I just didn't know where to start, basically. Hopefully my brain works better next year and you'll see more posts then.

Oh well! Whatever and however it may turn out to be, I hope the New Year will bring good health, lots of love and peace to our home and to yours too! Happy New Year 2014 and God bless always!


\

Labels:

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile