« Home | My Quilting Buddies » | Quick Marriages Among Young Muslim Couples in Mala... » | Auld Lang Syne...Welcoming Year 2011 » | Merry Christmas 2010 » | Do Everything Without Complaining » | Prayer to The Shoulder Wound of Christ » | Listening Laughing Loving » | Happy New Year 2010 » | TGIF » | Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri 2009 » 

Saturday, December 24, 2011 

Merry Christmas 2011


Christmas is the celebration of the keeping of a promise...the promise that He would someday walk with us, that we might be His people and He our God... A saving promise. ~Michael Card~

My wish to each and everyone this festive season is ... May your Christmas be merry, joyful and filled with love. Let us not forget that the reason for the season is Jesus Christ, Our Saviour.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile