« Home | Happy New Year 2012 » | Merry Christmas 2011 » | My Quilting Buddies » | Quick Marriages Among Young Muslim Couples in Mala... » | Auld Lang Syne...Welcoming Year 2011 » | Merry Christmas 2010 » | Do Everything Without Complaining » | Prayer to The Shoulder Wound of Christ » | Listening Laughing Loving » | Happy New Year 2010 » 

Sunday, April 01, 2012 

Happy Palm Sunday 2012

God not only knows us, but He values us highly in spite of all He knows...
We are made in His image and He sacrificed His Son that each one of us might be one with Him.

Wishing everyone A Happy and Blessed Palm Sunday.

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile