« Home | Where has the month gone? » | Christmas Creed » | The Assumption of Mary » | Happy New Year 2013 » | Merry Christmas 2012 » | Just where have I been? » | Happy Easter 2012 » | Blessed Good Friday 2012 » | Happy Palm Sunday 2012 » | Happy New Year 2012 » 

Saturday, July 26, 2014 

Another long Weekend


It's a sunny day today and it has been very hot for the last few weeks. I don't mind, I love the sun. Sunny days are great day for drying out the clothes, doing gardening and swimming, right? Also, it is grea day to air out the quilts, pillows and cushions and I'm hoping to do just that. 
Today is a great day to do a little bit of sewing too. It's a long weekend for us here in Malaysia with the Muslim Hari Raya festival just round the corner. The sighting of the moon will be tonight and most probably the Eid Mubarak will fall on Sunday.

To all Muslim friends, here is wishing you and yours a Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri. Maaf Zahir dan Batin. Let us on this joyful day keep in our prayers those who perished in the recent air crash MH17 and disappearance of MH370. We also pray for those who were affected in one way or another by other air casualties. God rest the souls of our dearly departed. Amen.




About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile