« Home | Happy Chinese Lunar Year of the Ox » | A Farewell » | Happy New Year 2009 » | Merry Christmas 2008 » | Do You Want a Relationship with God? » | Go Ahead and Waste Your Time » | Baju Kebaya » | Happy Father's Day » | Nuts » | Happy Mother's Day » 

Thursday, April 02, 2009 

Glitz At 50

There’s no need to suffer those “Eek! I’m getting older” birthday blues. Sure you’re a year older, but you’ll soon discover your life is getting better.

This year in May, I’m in for a birthday treat! This month will be a month of important milestones, as I will be turning 50 years old and also I may have some storms to weather. There’s my youngest son’s rocky marriage to give a thought about and of course the economy downturn.

Well, with these changes I won’t want to think negative but as life progresses, I’ll learn their value. The best way to handle everything is to relax and view whatever happens as destiny working on one’s behalf!

So, I’m going to forget about keeping to my usual routine. It’s time to free myself of guilt and live for the moment – each day as it comes. Life is short so better head off to the shops, pamper myself, buy myself a fantastic birthday present and have enjoyable and quality time with close friends and family members. After all, I’ve worked hard and I deserve it!

Labels: ,

Yeah, way to go my friend.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile