« Home | Go Ahead and Waste Your Time » | Baju Kebaya » | Happy Father's Day » | Nuts » | Happy Mother's Day » | Age Gracefully - Stay forever young » | Happy Easter 2008 » | Valentine's Day » | Happy New Year 2008 » | T'was the night before Christmas » 

Tuesday, August 05, 2008 

Do You Want a Relationship with God?

Do you want a relationship with God? As for me, yes, I always want a relationship with God. Every single moment in my life, I seek God and want Him to always stay in my life. I strive every day to reach out to Him.
Here is an extract of a beautiful prayer, which I want to share with fellow Christians to have a relationship with God.

Lord Jesus Christ, I believe that you took the pain of the cross to give me new life. I ask you to come into my life and to give me your peace and joy. I confess that I am a sinner -- that I have gone my own way and have done wrong. Please forgive me for my sins. I receive you now as my Lord and Savior. Please fill me with your Holy Spirit. Help me to follow you and to serve you all my life. Thank you, Lord Jesus. Amen.

Labels:

Shalom,

Your friend from Kuching, just moved to Kuching November 07.

Please visit my blog then you will know who am I ?

Send my warmest regards to Evelyn & Sabrina.

God Bless and Have A Nice Weekend.

Shalom,

Greetings to you Lee Ching! Happy to have you here and thanks for visiting. What a small world it is that no matter what the distances, we are forever close to one another.
Yes, I will convey your regards to Sabrina and Evelyne. They'll be more than happy to hear from you and your family. Best wishes to you and do drop by often. May I link your blog to mine?
God bless and be good!

I do not know if I will be able to leave a comment, but wanted you to know I bookmarked this page and plan to come back often... It is a wonderful page..... The best always, Cleda

Hi Cleda! Thank you for dropping by and of course you may leave any kind of comments you want to! Hope to see you here often. Happy New Year!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile