« Home | Happy New Year 2010 » | TGIF » | Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri 2009 » | Who Belongs In Your Life? » | Daily Bread » | Fiftieth Milestone Happy Birthday Poem » | Happy Mother's Day » | LAT » | Happy Easter 2009 » | Glitz At 50 » 

Saturday, March 20, 2010 

Listening Laughing Loving

I know I have not been posting much, however I had been reading friends’ blog on a regular basis. I miss writing in my own blogs, but alas, I just couldn't set aside enough time for doing just that.

In the meantime, here's a simple poet I came across from the Internet and I dedicate this poem with glad feelings to everyone!
Each day we struggle to keep up with our daily lives,
We have families and jobs and responsibilities we must stay on top of,
People depend on us.
There are "things that need to get done".
BUT WAIT!
Stop. Take a breath.
And just old one one darn second!
In the moment of time it will take you to read this, you could:
Send an email to friend you haven't had time to catch up with;
Make a phone call just to say, "I love you!"
OR
"I hope you have a wonderful day!".
Hug that precious "baby".
Say a prayer of thanks for all you have.
OR
Give yourself a pat on the back in appreciation for all YOU do.
Maybe we don't always remember to take a minute for the "little things".
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT?
Life is short, and the lawn will continue to grow well after we're no longer around to mow it.
There will always be bills to pay, mouths to feed, laundry, windows and cars to wash.
Those that care about us won't sit around "the old camp fire" and reminisce about ability to multi-task better than the rest or our taskmaster greatness.
Hopefully they will remember us by the time we spent:
Listening, Laughing and Loving.
Wishing all is well with whatever you are doing now and I wish myself a "not too busy days" to come!
"Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you". Psalm 55:22 NKJV

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile