« Home | Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Fitri 2009 » | Who Belongs In Your Life? » | Daily Bread » | Fiftieth Milestone Happy Birthday Poem » | Happy Mother's Day » | LAT » | Happy Easter 2009 » | Glitz At 50 » | Happy Chinese Lunar Year of the Ox » | A Farewell » 

Friday, September 25, 2009 

TGIF

Hurray! It's Friday! So dear girlfriends out there, what's plan? Let's rock to country music at the same ole' boring yet outrageous pub... The O O ???

Alcohol&Drugs Myspace Comments

LOL! Sorry Girlfriends... I'm taking a break from consuming too much "booze" this week and instead drown myself in the world of my grandkids and family! Wishing you have an enjoyable and fun weekends. Get wild, however be good. :)

Labels: , ,

Which one is mine huh?? Chelsea xxx

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile