« Home | Another long Weekend » | Where has the month gone? » | Christmas Creed » | The Assumption of Mary » | Happy New Year 2013 » | Merry Christmas 2012 » | Just where have I been? » | Happy Easter 2012 » | Blessed Good Friday 2012 » | Happy Palm Sunday 2012 » 

Tuesday, August 26, 2014 

Where has all the blogger gone?

Simply like myself, most of my friends who used to blog had been neglecting their pages and didn't update their journal. Oh yes! Could be probabled there are more fanciful methods of writing . Blame the Instagram, facebook, etc? Somehow though, I still find blogging is still the best method to writing stories and sharing experiences and encounters that are happening around me. And for that reason I have been appearing here quite often lately.

A saying for today:



Labels:

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile