« Home | Valentine's Day » | Happy New Year 2008 » | T'was the night before Christmas » | Make Christmas Simple » | A new member of Technorati » | Technorati » | Celebrating 50 Years of Nationhood » | Happy Mother's Day » | Knock Knock I am Back » | Andy Rooney - 60 Minutes Correspondent » 

Monday, March 31, 2008 

Happy Easter 2008

It's never too late to wish each and every one a Happy Easter.
"When you feel in your own heart the suffering of Christ, remember the resurrection has to come, the joy of Easter has to dawn." Mother Teresa

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile