« Home | LAT » | Happy Easter 2009 » | Glitz At 50 » | Happy Chinese Lunar Year of the Ox » | A Farewell » | Happy New Year 2009 » | Merry Christmas 2008 » | Do You Want a Relationship with God? » | Go Ahead and Waste Your Time » | Baju Kebaya » 

Sunday, May 10, 2009 

Happy Mother's Day

Here's a poem I especially dedicate to my dear Mother.
I want to thank you Mother,
For your patience,
Your encouragement,
Your strength,
Your generosity,
Your unswerving love,
And for those six little words that help me through so many trying times,
…”because I said so, that’s why”…
Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve!

Happy Mother’s Day
"A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done." - Author Unknown

Labels:

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile