« Home | Happy Mother's Day » | LAT » | Happy Easter 2009 » | Glitz At 50 » | Happy Chinese Lunar Year of the Ox » | A Farewell » | Happy New Year 2009 » | Merry Christmas 2008 » | Do You Want a Relationship with God? » | Go Ahead and Waste Your Time » 

Thursday, May 28, 2009 

Fiftieth Milestone Happy Birthday Poem

It's my birthday today and I am choosing a poem to greet me on this beautiful birth day.

The Sunlight Is as Passionate as Flowers

The sunlight is as passionate as flowers, bordering the sidewalk of a song.
Clouds shape its golden apertures for hours, shifting with each breeze that comes along.
The day becomes a mustard-colored sunbeam falling through the window of your smile.
Mystical sensations, headed downstream, sit upon your windowsill awhile.
How beautifully the choir of the mountains sings to its rapt audience of blue!
As dancing down a corridor of fountains, we toss in coins and make this wish for you:
Long may you love the loveliness of Earth and celebrate with joy your day of birth.
"What I do today is important because I'm exchanging a day of my life for it."
~So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.~ Psalm 90:12

Labels: ,

About me

  • I'm PurpleChocolate
  • From Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
  • A Mirian, mother, grandmother and career woman. Enjoy an ideal and simple lifestyle complete with tastefully good home and beautiful family. To R&R, I like socializing and clubbing with down-to-earth friends. Good company is an aroma in everyday life!
My profile